Translate

Thursday 14 June 2012

Glenapp Castle

When I chose a name for my blog I went for 'Life of Brian'. Now I know that this title is well known for other reasons, and being a big Monty Python fan, I hope I don't get into hot water for using it. But my name is Brian - and this blog is about my life, so I suppose I have a moral right to retain the name. The web address however may cause confusion. www.glenapp.blogspot.com brings you here. I chose the name 'Glenapp' after a location that I have worked at often as a caricaturist and silhouette artist. Glenapp castle is a five star Relais and Châteaux hotel just outside Ballantrae on the beautiful South Ayrshire coastline. I have enjoyed working at a few New Year's day dinner parties there. It certainly is the place to be if you want to spoil yourself with beautiful surroundings and enjoy Michelin Star cuisine. And finally - a quote from the film that shares the title of this blog - visit Glenapp if you want to 'Look on the bright side of life.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment.