Translate

Monday 4 February 2013

My first 3D pavement drawing.

It has been a while since my last blog.  It has been a busy time for me over the festive period.  In my last blog I mentioned 3D drawings and my involvement in that area.  I am pleased to say that I have been invited to Celtic Park, Glasgow tomorrow to discuss a large 3D pavement drawing on the ground outside the stadium.  I would be creating it on a match day, so as to attract maximum attention.  Proceeds will be going to Celtic's charity.
I will be listing the exact charities that will benefit from this in a later blog, along with pictures from the day.  Looking at possibly April sometime.

Here is the prep drawing that I have been working on.  you will notice that it is seriously out of proportion.  This is necessary in order to get the 3D effect when viewed from a certain angle.

 
 
The finished chalk drawing will be at least twice this size, which will make it around 18 feet long and 3 feet wide.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment.